Language of Choice

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Submit An Experience


My apologies to my readers for the pause in my posts. I have been working on collecting some experiences from some of my readers so I can turn them into short stories. These short stories will be based on the experiences submitted, but of course will have some added embellishments, alterations to the names of the people involved in the experience, etc. 
If you are interested in having an experience you've gone through turned into a short story, please feel free to send it to me at my e-mail address which I will include at the end of this post. 
I will accept any type of experience; paranormal, an encounter with a stranger at a store, an infestation of some sort, etc. Really, the sky is the limit with what you submit. These submissions will be completely anonymous when I release the short stories. Also, please keep in mind that just because you submit an experience, it does not mean that I will automatically use it. 
I am just trying to use this as 
1. A way to interact with my readers/viewers
and
2. A way to challenge my own writing

When submitting your experience, please include the words Anonymous Submission in the Subject line.

So without further ado
My e-mail address is: crystal.k.18@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment