Language of Choice

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Every Life is a Story


I've spent weeks thinking about what direction I wanted my new blog to take. Did I want to have a theme as I have done with my last two blogs? Did I want to use it to send a specific message to the world? How often did I want to post?
Then I realized, in my life I have never been one to limit myself to specific rules that have to be followed; but then again, not many of us do.
In every single person's life there are millions of moments and experiences that make us who we are, and when it comes down to it, all we want is for our story to have been heard. We want to know that at some point, or at numerous points, we have truly impacted others and helped them in some way, shape, or form. So I am dedicating this blog to the randomness of life and to all the experiences it holds, in the hopes that maybe my story can help others the way that many other's lives have helped me.

3 comments:

  1. I'm one you have impacted for life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have always been very special to me. Ever since I found out your mom was pregnant with you, you have been a special person in my life. I love you and am so proud of the woman, mother, amd friend you have become

    ReplyDelete