Language of Choice

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Every Love Story Is Beautiful, But Ours Is My Favorite


4 years ago today, you and I had a small ceremony with just our parents to witness us become one in holy matrimony. 


1 year later, with our families help, we invited our friends and family to join us as we renewed our vows.


Now, here we are, 4 years later. We have gone through so much in such a short amount of time. Sometimes I still find it hard to believe that we were lucky enough to find each other. 
Well, I dedicate this post to you, my husband. The man who has stood by me no matter what life has thrown at us. The man who gives me hard truths, the way only a best friend and loved one does. The man who encourages me to follow my dreams and lifts me up when I am feeling small (which is often since I am so short-yes this was an attempt at some humor). The man who can make me laugh no matter what kind of mood I'm in, and who makes me laugh often. The man who has cried with me when I have been in the kind of pain that cant be healed with medicine. The man who puts me first before himself. The man who views me as an equal, a partner in life. The man who is a wonderful and loving father to our beautiful little girl. The man who pushes me out of my comfort zone constantly, which has helped me to learn and grow as a person. 
You are the love of my life and with every day that love only grows. I will never stop thanking God for bringing us together.
Happy Anniversary to my Sun and Stars!
Love the Moon of your Life
(for those who don't know, yes that was a Game of Thrones reference)

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. You guys are an amazing couple and I feel blessed to call you friends. Happy Anniversary and here's to many more. I love you both dearly.

    ReplyDelete