Language of Choice

Monday, July 10, 2017

Just a Quick Thank You To All Of My Readers


As someone who has always wanted to reach people through writing, I never actually expected my blog to reach as far as it has. I was genuinely surprised when I checked my stats and saw that I had people viewing my blog from another country across the seas. Now, having been viewed in 5 countries total, I am almost exploding with excitement.
To all of my friends and family that are helping by sharing my posts, I want to thank you for the dedication and love you are showing me.
To all of my viewers in other countries, I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my short stories, thoughts/views, and poems.
You all are truly motivating me in more ways than you know. Not only have I been blogging more frequently than I ever have in the past; I am also putting more time and effort into trying to finish an outline for a book series that my husband and I came up with. I will give little sneak peaks from time to time for those who are interested, and I will also do a few posts here and there as to how I went about with character development, creating the world the books will take place in, etc.
Again, thank you to all my viewers. If you like my blog hit that follow button, or even if you just like a single post, please don't forget to hit the like button and share.

Photo credit goes to none other than me, myself, and I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment