Language of Choice

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge-Who Moved My Cheese?


Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson is truly worth taking the time to read.
It's an extremely short book, which will only take around an hour for you to finish, but the information inside the book will last a lifetime. After reading it I immediately recommended it to a few people with the short description of, "It's essentially a self-help book disguised as a short story."

I know, I know, your thinking to yourself that the last thing you want to read is a self-help book, but I promise you it will make you crack a numerous amount of smiles as you make your way through the pages. There may even be moments where you will laugh at yourself as you see how you have acted like certain characters in the story.


There are a total of four characters in the story and each of them represents a different way that we react to changes in life. With each character we see the little things we do that prohibit our ability to cope with change and adapt to it. The change in the book can represent any type of change in your life; financial, professional, relationships, etc.
Who Moved My Cheese? was truly unlike any other book I've ever encountered and I strongly recommend reading it and passing it along to others to benefit from.

For those of you who are looking for the complete list of books in the challenge, click the link below
Image 1 photo credit goes to buzzfeed
Image 2 photo credit goes to Google Books

No comments:

Post a Comment